4 bedroom detached house for saleMcconnell Road, Lochwinnoch
Sold STC £194,995
- A wonderful opportunity
- Requiring a degree of internal upgrading
- Recently recovered roof
- 4 Bedrooms
In need of a degree of internal upgrading but boasting, recently recovered roof, gas central heating and double glazing. Versatile accommodation over two levels. Lounge to the rear.Formal Dining room Conservatory, Fitted Kitchen, Clks W.C. Family Bathroom. Generous gardens, Garage. C/heat & D/glz.
Requiring a degree of internal upgrading but offering generous room sizes and a wonderful setting at the end of a residential cull de sac. The accommodation, set over two levels, starts with entry to the main reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge, set to the rear is a bright and pleasing apartment that gives access to the conservatory. Fitted Kitchen has matched wall and floor units and again leads to the conservatory. Two piece cloak room W.C. Formal dining room and downstairs bedroom completes the downstairs accommodation. Upper level opens up to three further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Good sized gardens and grounds which have driveway parking that leads to a garage. The rear gardens has hard landscaped patio areas and a good sized lawns. The roof has recently been recovered with new tiles. Gas central heating and double glazing are provided for. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the full potential that this wonderful family home has to offer.
Lounge 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 14' 7" ( 3.18m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Conservatory 8' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.64m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 1 9' 1" excluding entry x 10' 11" ( 2.77m excluding entry x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 6" to front of wards. ( 3.30m x 2.90m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 4 9' 9" to front of wards. x 5' 11" excluding entry ( 2.97m to front of wards. x 1.80m excluding entry )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56224285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW102923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.