4 bedroom detached house for sale2 Simpsons Walk, Horsehay, Telford, TF4 2PA
Sold STC £350,000
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House with Superb Large Plot
- Highly Sought After Location
- Sitting Room & Dining Room & Study
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility & Pantry
- Reception Hallway & Ground Floor wc
- Top Floor Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room & En-Suite Shower
- Guest Bedroom En-Suite Shower & Fitted Wardrobes
- Two Further Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes & Large Family Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Detached Double Garage & Driveway Parking & Outstanding Landscaped Gardens
- Viewing Essential
Internal inspection is essential for this superbly presented four double bedroom detached executive house, located on this highly sought after development occupying a fantastic sized plot with outstanding gardens. The property offers fantastic flexible accomodation this comprising entrance hallway, good sized sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, study, utility, pantry, ground floor wc, stunning top floor master bedroom suite with en-suite shower and walk in dressing room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower and fitted wardrobes, two further good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a good sized family bathroom with bath and separate shower. The property also features driveway parking, detached double garage, gas central heating, double glazing and outstanding established gardens laid out with large walled rear garden and large front gardens. Viewing a must to appreciate all the merits of this stunning house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7194428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood The Estate Agents, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.