2 bedroom flat for sale55 Parkhead Loan, Parkhead, Edinburgh, EH11 4SL
- Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, upper villa, situated in the popular Parkhead residential area, located to the west of the city centre.
- The dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent integrated storage, including an attic space.
- Externally, the property benefits from a well-maintained, private rear garden; as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings by app on 07767 827 410 or 0131 202 5444.
**CLOSING DATE SET FRI 14TH @ 12NOON** Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, upper villa with a private rear garden, situated in the popular Parkhead residential area, located to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Light, well-maintained and fully refurbished throughout, the dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent integrated storage, including an attic space. Externally, the property benefits from a well-maintained, private rear garden with a decked seating area and shed; as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front. The tastefully-decorated property is entered via an entrance vestibule with a staircase leading to an internal hall which serves all rooms except the kitchen, and features two built-in store cupboards and the attic hatch. the good-sized living room includes a front-facing window providing excellent natural light; whilst the rear-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, includes wall and base units, electric hob and oven, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and unit downlights. There are also two double bedrooms set to both aspects (one with a built-in mirrored wardrobe) with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; and a stylish, rear-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite including a shower over the bath, ladder-style radiator and splashback tiling. Parkhead is an established residential area, now a short distance from Edinburgh College and Napier University Sighthill Campus, with schooling at all levels available locally. There is a good variety of shops and amenities to hand, with more extensive facilities provided by The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks. Nearby Longstone is home to a large Sainsbury's store, with an Asda close by at Chesser. Many recreational facilities are available within the area, including a cinema at the nearby Westside Plaza, and leisure facilities and a swimming pool at The Wester Hailes Education Centre, just a few hundred yards distant. There is also Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, and The Corn Exchange.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7146102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.