3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEssex Cottages, Reading Road, Burghfield Common, Reading, RG7
- Extended Character Cottage
- 19'11 x 13'7 Lounge
- 17'1 x 13'5 Kitchen/Diner
- 125ft Westerly aspect rear Garden
- Driveway & integral Garage
- Requires re-modernisation
An extended character semi-detached family home with 125ft Westerly aspect rear Garden. The property requires re-modernisation throughout and offers superb potential and excellent size rooms. There is a private driveway and integral Garage. Essex Cottages are situated within a short walk of Warings bakery and Wellers fruit & veg shop.
Burghfield Common is located about 7kms southwest of Reading in the Royal County of Berkshire, between Reading, Basingstoke and Newbury. For the commuter M4 is easily accessible at junctions 11 and 12 some 10 minutes drive, whilst M3 at Basingstoke junction 6 approximately 25 minutes. Reading town centre is a short drive away with it's main line station giving a 25 minute journey to (Paddington ) London. Regular daily bus services to Reading Town Centre.
Everyday amenities convenience stores, grocers, bakers, post office and many more can all be found within the village, with primary schools, secondary school, leisure centre and medical practice
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56225035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGF150282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.