3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 **
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Spacious Lounge and Modern Kitchen/ Diner
- Three Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden.
* Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 * From the outside you would be right to mistake this property as a bungalow, while inside you will find an immaculately presented three bedroom modern home over two levels, with off street parking & an enclosed garden to the rear. Internal Viewing Essential.
Unique in its own right this property has been fully refurbished throughout to a high standard and is tastefully decorated in a contemporary style. The first floor living space comprises of the kitchen/diner, utility, three bedrooms and bathroom, while the ground floor has a well appointed spacious lounge area with log fuel burner. The property benefits from outside security lighting, house alarm and CCTV system.
A triple aspect entrance porch/ boot room with two obscure UPVc double glazed windows and a front facing door. Tiling to the floor and an internal UPVc double glazed door giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 12' 8" widest point x 16' 11" ( 3.86m widest point x 5.16m )
This well presented kitchen is fitted with a range of high spec cream gloss finish wall and base units with solid granite worktops and inset sink with glass drainer and stainless steel mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and double electric oven and a four ring induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood above and glass splashback. The dining area offers space for a dining table with a front facing UPVc double glazed deep box bay window with window seat, while there are spot lights and coving to the ceiling, two central heating radiators,TV point and a door giving access to the landing/inner lobby.
Utility Room 4' 10" x 7' 9" ( 1.47m x 2.36m )
Accessed from the kitchen and fitted with a range of white high gloss finish wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a dryer and freezer. Laminate tiled effect flooring, central heating towel rail and a front facing UPVc double glazed window. Coving to the ceiling and an internal door giving access to the third bedroom/study.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.34m x 3.20m )
Of contemporary decor, this versatile room offers space as an additional bedroom, office, guest room or teenagers retreat and is fitted with a side facing UPVc double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and TV point.
Landing/ Inner Lobby
Accessed from the kitchen this inner lobby, gives access to the two bedrooms and family bathroom and is fitted with a built in airing cupboard, spot lights to the ceiling and stairs leading down to the lounge.
Loft access hatch.
(Majority bordered loft, with drop down ladder and housing the boiler)
Lounge 20' 8" x 16' 1" widest point ( 6.30m x 4.90m widest point )
Truly the main hub of the home is this well appointed lounge of contemporary decor, fitted with both a rear facing UPVc double glazed window and rear facing patio doors which allow an abundance of natural light within and gives access to the enclosed rear garden. The room offers great family space and is accessed via stairs with spindled balustrade from the first floor landing, while the main focal point of the room is the feature log burner set upon a Indian stone hearth with exposed brick back and timber display shelf above. To the walls are four wall light points, while there is a central heating radiator coving to the ceiling and a TV point.
Master Bedroom 9' 3" x 11' 3" ( 2.82m x 3.43m )
This rear facing master bedroom is fitted with a UPVc double glazed window offering views over the garden, while there is a central heating radiator, TV point and fitted mirrored wardrobes offering ample hanging, shelving and draw space.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.79m )
A further rear facing bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator, while there is a delightful bespoke L shaped built in bunk bed,
Family Bathroom 7' 11" to alcove x 7' 6" ( 2.41m to alcove x 2.29m )
A good sized modern family bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low flush w.c with concealed cistern, hand wash basin set within a white gloss unit with storage below and a P shaped bath with mains shower and additional rainhead over and glass shower screen. Large side facing UPVc obscure double glazed window, tiling to the floor, chrome heated towel rail and additional central heating radiator. While there are spot lights to the ceiling and a modern heated mirror with lighting.
Outside & Exterior
Block paving to the front of the property with two raised flower beds and a stone boundary wall extends to provide off street parking for two vehicles and gives access to the outside storage area, ideal for motorbike housing. Whilst to the rear is a delightful enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn garden with a paved patio area ideal for outside seating, a timber shed, log store and vegetable patch. Outside water tap and lighting.
A secure brick and polycarbonate construction built storage fitted with shelving, worktops, power and lighting and offering an ideal space for motorbike storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56225821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.