2 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Meadows, Greetland, Halifax
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE **£225,000- £250,0000**
- Two Bedrooms
- Split level detached
- Two bathrooms
- Far reaching views
- Generous Plot
With entrance hall, well appointed fitted kitchen, magnificent lounge with balcony to enjoy those views, separate formal dining room, luxurious bathroom/WC with high quality suite and state of the art shower, to the lower ground floor there are two bedrooms, the second bedroom with dressing room.
GUIDE PRICE **£225,000- £250,0000**An internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the stunning interior which offers deceptively spacious accommodation and comprises entrance hall, well appointed fitted kitchen, magnificent lounge with balcony to enjoy those views, separate formal dining room, luxurious bathroom/WC with high quality suite and state of the art shower, to the lower ground floor there are two bedrooms, the second bedroom with dressing room, the master being fitted with floor to ceiling wardrobes, adjoining conservatory, second bathroom/WC, gas central heating and double glazing installed. Low maintenance garden to front, drive with parking to garage, exceptional garden to the rear. Whilst enjoying this beautiful setting, the property is within easy reach of local shopping facilities, Halifax, Elland and Huddesfield centres and the motorway network.
A welcoming reception hall with Double glazed entrance door and double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 11" x 14' 11" ( 5.16m x 4.55m )
A delightful room, tastefully decorated and boasting a truly superb fireplace with fitted living flame effect gas fire with marble inset and hearth. Double glazed patio doors provide excellent lighting to this room and provide access to FEATURE BALCONY which make the most of those super views.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
A nicely presented working kitchen with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extensive range of quality fitted store cupboards with ample working surfaces and tiled surrounds. Wide double glazed window to the front elevation. Double glazed door to the side elevation. Laminate wood effect flooring. Feature Rangemaster with double oven, brushed stainless steel splash back, extractor hood over and Integrated dishwasher.
Accessed via the reception hallway. A stunning, spacious bathroom superbly equipped and appointed with high quality white four piece suite comprising free standing bath with centre taps, wash hand basin with drawers and cupboard beneath, low flush WC and state of the art curved corner shower cubicle. Double glazed window. Inset spotlighting. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
A well proportioned room, ideal for entertaining with ample room for dining table and chairs, wide double glazed window to front, further double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Lower Ground Floor
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.30m )
Beautifully presented with an range of floor to ceiling built quality fitted wardrobes, radiator. Double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors provide access to rear garden
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Dressing Area 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
A valuable benefit to the second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and drawers. Radiator.
Conservatory 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Upvc conservatory off the main bedroom creating a further reception room and overlooks the rear garden.
Low maintenance garden to front, with rockery, flowers and shrubs. Exceptional garden to the rear, being well stocked and established and affording a variety of shrubs and bushes, feature stone paved patio ideal for relaxing and taking in the view. Covered ornamental pond.
Detached Garage 19' x 8' 3" ( 5.79m x 2.51m )
Wide drive with ample parking to single car garage, light and power points, plumbed for auto washer, central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56225824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.