3 bedroom cottage for saleThe Street, Geldeston, Beccles
- Character Cottage
- Fully Refurbished
- Parking For Two Cars
- Quiet Location, In Rural Village But Close to Amenities
- Internal Viewing Is Essential
This fantastic character cottage has been fully refurbished to an immaculate standard throughout. The property is situated in the sought after village of Geldeston, it benefits from an attractive living room, kitchen, utility room and three good size bedrooms.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" Max x 13' ( 5.97m Max x 3.96m )
Window to the side aspect, fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" Max x 13' 2" ( 2.84m Max x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the side and front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, door to lounge, sink and drainer, wood work surfaces, part tiled surrounds, electric oven, electric hob, and cooker-hood. Built in dishwasher, tiled flooring and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.96m )
Window to the side aspect, door to lounge, sink, WC, tiled floor, and part tiled surrounds, wooden worksurfaces.
Window to the side aspect, loft access, stairs from lounge and radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 4" Max x 13' 3" ( 2.84m Max x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and feature fire place.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.36m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, and radiator.
Window to the side aspect, bath and mixer taps, bath with shower over, part tiled surrounds, sink and mixer taps and also heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56225833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.