4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambridge Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- WAS £160,000 NOW £150,000 - IMPRESSIVE SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- Immaculate throughout and ready to move straight in
- FOUR Bedrooms, Ensuite, Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen, Double Glazing & GCH
- Walled Garden & Enclosed Off Street Parking.
WAS £160,000 NOW £150,000 - ONWARD PROPERTY FOUND - IMMACULATE PROPERTY-EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN HARWORTH. This property has convenient access to the motorway within 5 min drive, there is a wide range of amenities to the next village of Bircotes including primary & secondary school.
UPGRADED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD THIS EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IS A MUST SEE.
Located to a small street to the village of Harworth this lovely property offers good sized accommodation comprising of FOUR bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom, entrance porch and entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, modern kitchen and a utility room/rear entrance porch.
Having off street parking to both the side and front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear which is gated and fenced for security for pets, children etc. Call today to arrange a viewing by appointment only via the agent.
Convenient access to the wide and varied range of amenities to Bircotes where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. Access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute drive away where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Bawtry is a popular market town located only a short drive away with a bustling social scene during both the day and evening with coffee shops and tea room, restaurants and winebars and individual shops and boutiques.
Entry in to the property through a front facing UPVC entrance door with front facing double glazed windows and a door leading to the hallway, recessed lights to the ceiling and a tiled floor.
Having recessed lights to the ceiling, stairs leading upto the first floor and a central heating radiator, tiled floor and access through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 20' 6" x 6' 7" ( 6.25m x 2.01m )
Improved by the vendor and recently installed this modern and contemporary kitchen has a comprehensive range of wall and base units with lights inset to the kickboard a breakfast bar and Belfast style sink inset to the worksurfaces. There is plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and a range cooker with an extractor fan above, splash back tiling above the worksurfaces and a tiled floor.
With a rear facing double glazed window, door leading into the utility room and a useful unders stairs storage cupboard. Recessed lights to the ceiling along with coving and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room - Rear Porch
Having a Upvc door leading out to the rear garden, coving to the ceiling and storage units, central heating radiator and a tiled floor.
Forming part of the extension to the right hand side of the property with a front facing double glazed window and rear facing french doors leading out into the garden. Central heating radiator and a tv aerial.
Dining Room 14' 2" into recess x 11' 7" ( 4.32m into recess x 3.53m )
Second of the reception rooms with a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a laminate floor. Tv aerial point and a telephone point.
Having coving to the ceiling and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 9' 8" + door recess ( 2.79m x 2.95m + door recess )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes to one wall which extend over the bed area and a central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a walk in wardrobe with hanging space. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' 8" + door recess ( 2.72m x 3.25m + door recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a double wardrobe to one wall with one side housing the combi boiler. Central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Four - Study 6' 10" x 6' + wardrobe ( 2.08m x 1.83m + wardrobe )
Ideal for a nursery or study with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tv aerial. There is fitted cupboards to the alcove which makes use of the space and offers valuable additional storage.
Good sized family bathroom which has been upgraded to a high standard with a bath and a shower cubicle with an electric shower, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Heated towel rail, recessed lights to the ceiling and feature lighting inset to the tiling. Rear facing double glazed window, tiled floor and tiling to the majority of the walls.
Really well presented with a walled garden with wrought iron railings above and both a courtesy gate and double gate for vehicles to the drive. There is parking to the front and side elevation to the flagged drive giving parking for numerous vehicles. The front elevation has been gravelled for easy maintenance, external lighting.
At the side the wooden gate encloses the rear garden where there is also space for a vehicle. The rear garden is enclosed with fencing and has a flagged patio area close to the property.
The garden has had astroturf laid for easy maintenance, there is also a raised decked area and electrics and space for a hot tub.
Garden shed for outside storage, outside tap and lights and cctv system that covers both the front and rear of the property.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road. Take the left hand turning into Harworth, onto Bawtry Road and follow into the village. Take the right hand turning onto Devonshire Road, Cambridge Road is first on the right, the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56225860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.