2 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Street, Longwood, Huddersfield
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Close To Huddersfield Town Centre & Local Amenities
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Attention first time buyers and property investors!! This two double bedroom mid terrace property is an opportunity not to be missed. Boasting a spacious lounge and gardens to the front and the rear.
Attention first time buyers and property investors!! This two double bedroom mid terrace property is an opportunity not to be missed. Boasting a spacious lounge and gardens to both the front and the rear. The property also provides easy access to Huddersfield town centre and local M62 network links. In brief the property comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Lounge 17' 1" into recess to back stairs x 14' 1" ( 5.21m into recess to back stairs x 4.29m )
This is a spacious lounge area which has a feature fireplace with a marble back and hearth, built in shelving in the recess. TV point, two central heating radiators and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Well presented dining kitchen fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a sink and drainer. It provides space for a fridge freezer and a rangemaster oven and plumbing for a dish washer. The kitchen provides access to the cellar and also to the front via a double glazed door and in addition there is also a central heating radiator, telephone point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The cellar provides plumbing for a washing machine and houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge to the first floor landing which has a central heating radiator and gives access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
This is a spacious double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 1" into recess ( 4.57m x 2.77m into recess )
This is a further double room with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a claw foot bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and a WC. It is fully tiled and also as a central heating radiator, double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation and a built in cupboard over the bulk head.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden and a paved pathway. To the rear there is a further laid to lawn garden with a corner positioned mature tree and a further paved pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56227385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.