3 bedroom bungalow for saleFarmbank Road, Ormesby
- Stunning Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Lovingly Refurbished by the Current Owners with No Expense Spared
- 25ft Living Room with Walnut Flooring & Oak Staircase
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 24ft First Floor Master Bedroom with Contemporary En-Suite Bathroom
- Modern Ground Floor Shower Room
- Stunning Rear South Easterly Facing Tiered Garden That Must be Seen to be Appreciated
- Driveway to Detached Garage
- Viewing is Essential - No Chain
We offer to the market this stunning three bedroom detached property with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, two ground floor bedrooms, modern shower room, modern fitted kitchen breakfast room and a 25ft plus living room with oak staircase giving access to the master bedroom with contemporary en-suite bathroom. Driveway to the side elevation gives access to a detached garage and a stunning tiered garden to the rear. Early viewing is advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56228638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.