3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthlands Avenue, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6JN
- CLOSE TO CRAGG WOOD CONSERVATION AREA
- CUL DE SAC POSITON
- LARGE EXTENSION TO REAR
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- PLEASANT GARDENS
- QUIET LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACES
- CLOSE TO A WIDE RANGE OF SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- EPC RATING = E
Situated on the edge of the highly desirable and picturesque Cragg Wood Conservation area with this highly sought after cel de sac this substantially extended home has much to offer. Boasting a peaceful location the property is still just a short distance away from an excellent range of shops, amenities, highly regarded schools and transport routes within Rawdon, Horsforth and beyond.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen and dining area and a substantial conservatory extension which leads out onto the rear garden. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. Externally there are mature and well presented gardens to the front and rear with a driveway to the side leading to a detached, single garage.
The property also benefits from gas heating and double glazing. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56230921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP202092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.