3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrogate Road, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 6AH
- SUBSTANTIAL SIDE EXTENSION WITH FOOTINGS FOR DOUBLE STOREY
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- REAR ACCESS FROM MOORLANDS DRIVE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY, GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- EPC RATING = D
Light and spacious this extended family home has much to offer benefits from three reception rooms, an enclosed rear garden and rear vehicular access from Moorlands Drive - this is the entrance the vendors tend to use. We also understand that the side extension has footings to create a double storey extension (evidence of this available on request).
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hall, lounge with bay window to the front, sitting room / formal dining room to the rear, a fantastic dining kitchen and rear hall / utility area. To the first floor can be found two large double rooms, a decent sized third bedroom and the house bathroom.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to front with mature shrubs, plants and fenced boundaries. The rear garden is lawned with a paved patio area adjacent to the rear of the house.There is also a detached garage and driveway. The property also benefits from gas heating and double glazing. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56230945.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP202441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.