3 bedroom terraced house for saleGLEBE ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market £118,000
- Recently refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house
- Highly popular residential area located just behind St Peters Church on St Peters Avenue
- Newly installed gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, rewired, new damp course
- Hallway, through lounge / diner, newly installed kitchen and bathroom
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE!! **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this delightful and recently refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house located within this ever popular and sought after area just behind St Peters Church on St Peters Avenue. With no forward chain on the vendors side this delightful property comprises entrance hallway, through lounge diner, newly fitted kitchen, lobby, newly installed modern ground floor bathroom, landing and three good sized bedrooms. Enjoying the benefits of newly installed gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, rewiring and newly installed damp course the property also has gardens to the front and rear elevations. Early viewing is highly advised on this lovely property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5982893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.