1 bedroom flat for salePortland Place, Hastings
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Double glazing
- Newly fitted Kitchen
- Newly fitted bathroom
- No forward chain
- 999 year lease
Located within the town centre, this first floor newly converted flat is presented to a high standard and is immediately available. Accommodation includes living room, kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. Features include double glazing and electric heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
Located within the town centre, this one bedroom first floor flat is newly converted and presented to a high standard throughout. Accommodation includes living room, modern kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. Other features include double glazing, electric heating and fitted carpets. The flat is available for immediate occupation and is located on the first floor. The town centre shops are located round the corner with seafront and train station nearby. viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Approached via security entry door with a video entryphone. Stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Living Room 12' x 12' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. electric heater.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 4' extending to 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 1.22m extending to 2.08m )
Newly fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge. Partly tiled walls.
Double Bedroom 14' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.52m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Newly fitted white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, low level wc and wash basin. Partly tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail and extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56231086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.