2 bedroom flat for saleWeston Road, Norwich
Sold STC £120,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Must Be Viewed!
**FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT** In excellent order throughout - with a balcony and allocated parking. MUST BE VIEWED!
This two bedroom first floor apartment is situated just to the north of Norwich City Centre. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property would make a fantastic investment or first time buy. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge leading to the balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There are communal gardens and allocated parking. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, TV point, uPVC double glazed door to the balcony.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan.
There are communal gardens and one allocated parking space.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill. At the ring road roundabout, turn left and at the first set of traffic lights, continue straight over. At the next set of traffic lights, by the Co Op, turn left onto Weston Road, then left into Dalrymple Way, then right into Bentley Way. Ref: 1737.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.