2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherfield Road, Battle
- Wood Burning Stove
- Open plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Garage & Parking
- Mature Gardens
- No forward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
This semi-detached cottage is being sold chain free. Accommodation includes lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and bedroom. There is a further bedroom, study and cloakroom to the first floor. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating, gardens and garage.
Located in a 'tucked away' position within a sought after residential area, this two bedroom cottage is available with no forward chain. Accommodation includes lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and bedroom with further bedroom, study and cloakroom to the first floor. Additional features include gas central heating, double glazing, mature gardens to front and rear, garage and driveway. Battle town centre is within 1/4 mile with local shopping facilities, historic Abbey and mainline train station to London. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Approached via stable door to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer with further space and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing combination gas boiler and further cupboard with electric consumer unit. Two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Varnished wood flooring. Feature fireplace housing wood burning stove with wood mantle and tiled hearth. Inset spot lights and radiator. Open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Inset spot lights, radiator and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Door to the rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Wood flooring, picture rail and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and separate shower over. Wash basin and low level wc. Fully tiled flooring and tiled floor. Inset spot lights, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 5" plus recess ( 2.95m x 2.26m plus recess )
Double glazed Velux window overlooking rear garden. Built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Radiator.
Low level wc and wash basin and eaves storage cupboard.
Study 8' 8" plus recess x 7' 9" ( 2.64m plus recess x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wardrobe and radiator.
Area of lawn with mature shurbs and ornamental pond. Mature hedge borders and path. Gate to shared driveway with further area of lawn and mature hedge boundaries.
Accessed via path with garden shed and raised shrub border. Leading to patio area overlooking the lawn with mature shrubs and trees with hedhe and fence boundaries and extending to the roadside.
Located up the shared driveway with up and over door and parking in front. Further area to the side of the garage for additional parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.