3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJunction Road, Leek
Sold STC £100,000
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing where stated
- Gas Central Heating
Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, separate Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor and three Bedrooms and Shower Room to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front, side and rear of the property. The property has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing where stated
Offered for sale at a realistic price to attract an early sale is this THREE bedroomed SEMI-DETACHED property. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, separate Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor and three Bedrooms and Shower Room to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front, side and rear of the property. The property has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing where stated.
With UPVC double glazed door to front, stairs off to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.33m )
With UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, feature brick fireplace with plinth and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.51m )
With radiator, laminate floor and UPVC double glazed windows to side and front.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 7' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.18m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with taps and tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, gas cooker point, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side and UPVC double glazed door leading to outside, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator and understairs recess storage area.
With UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 13' ( 3.58m x 3.96m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing the boiler and additional fitted cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.48m )
With radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.21m )
With UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and picture rail.
With three piece suite comprising electric shower in cubicle, hand wash basin in vanity unit and wc, part tiled walls, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a small gravelled frontage, to the side of the property there is gravelled garden and to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.