4 bedroom detached house for saleGlas Y Llwyn, Barry
Sold STC £285,000
- Pencoedtre Village Location
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Walk In Wardrobe To Master
- Three Receptions
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility & Claokroom
- Drive & South Facing Garden
Situated at Pencoedtre Village is this detached family home with child friendly south facing garden. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, three receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, four bedrooms (walk in wardrobe & ensuite to master) and bathroom. Front garden & Drive.
An immaculate four bedroom (formally five bed) detached family home situated on the highly sought after Pencoedtre Village development, please call today to arrange your viewing!
Front Garden & Drive
The front garden is laid to lawn with driveway to accommodate two vehicles. Side path laid with stone chippings leading to gate giving access to rear garden.
Accessed via obscured glass panelled front door into hallway with coved ceiling, radiator, power points and stairs rising to first floor landing with under stairs cloak hanging space. Doors to cloakroom, family room, living room & kitchen/breakfast room.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator and obscured double glazed window to front.
Living Room 18' 1" x 10' 11" ( 5.51m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV aerial point, carpet, power points and gas fire with marble surround and hearth.
Family Room 17' 2" x 7' 10" ( 5.23m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, spotlights, radiator, TV aerial point and power points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.53m )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of solid wood wall cupboards and base units with complimenting work surfaces over and stainless steel sink unit mixer tap and drainer. Integral double oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Space for dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled splash backs and power points. Space for family dining table and chairs, radiator, double glazed window to rear and double glazed 'French' doors to rear garden. Doors to dining room & utility room.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Double glazed 'French' doors to rear garden, coved ceiling, radiator and power points. Space for living and dining furniture.
Fitted base units with worktop over and sink unit. Tiled splash backs, power points, wall mounted gas boiler, tiled floor and glass panelled door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, airing cupboard, radiator and power point. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom & Wardrobe 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, raised TV aerial point for wall mounted flat screen TV, carpet and power points. Door to ensuite and arch through to walk in wardrobe area (formally fifth bedroom) with a range of fitted 'high gloss' white wardrobes, double glazed window to front.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a low level w.c, ceramic wash hand basin with mixer tap and walk in cubicle with overhead shower and tiled splash backs. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor and obscured double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet and power points. Spacious cupboard with spotlight and fitted clothes rails and currently used as walk in wardrobe.* This room was an ensuite shower room and could be converted back to former use*
Bedroom Three 16' max x 8' 6" ( 4.88m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.53m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, 'Jack and Jill' sink set in vanity unit and panelled bath with overhead shower and tiled splash backs. Extractor and obscured doule glazed window to rear.
The enclosed south facing rear garden offers a full width patio and generous sized lawn bordered with mature shrubs. Freestanding garden shed and secure side access, ideal for storing garden furniture, bikes etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.