3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrog Lane, Upper Boddington, Daventry
- Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Separate WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens & Garden
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Energy Rating TBC
A substantial three bedroom bungalow positioned on an elevated good size plot, located in the village of Upper Boddington. The property comprises of three bedrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, shower room and separate toilet.
It has a single garage with parking for several cars and is offered for sale with no Upper Chain.
Upper Boddington Village - Upper Boddington is situated 2 miles from Byfield (on the A361), midway between the market towns of Daventry and Banbury with train station and regular connections to London and Birmingham. Boddington Primary School is a 7 minutes walk from the house; a school bus is provided for Secondary school students at Chenderit School in Middleton Cheney, both regarded as Good by OFSTED. Fibre optic high speed broadband is available. There is also a parish church, Methodist Chapel, popular thatched public house; Village Hall with Post Office facilities and activities such as Toddler Group, Boddington Pre-school, dance lessons and various sports; adjoining the village hall is a large recreational field, and a children's play area. Just outside the village is Boddington Reservoir with a sailing club and fishing activities. There are many pretty countryside public footpaths and horse riding trails. 2 miles from Washbrook Farm (Aston-le-Walls Horse Trials & Dressage)
Entrance - Enter via steps up to the UPVC double glazed front door into hallway.
Hallway - 1.57 x 4.42 max x 3.32 (5'1" x 14'6" max x 10'10") - Radiator. Door to Sitting room.
Sitting Room - 6.71 max x 4.61 x 3.48 (22'0" max x 15'1" x 11'5") - UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed patio door to the rear aspect. Electric fire set into stone fireplace. Through the Sitting room there is a door to Dining room. Door to Kitchen.
Dining Room - 3.67 x 3.68 (12'0" x 12'0") - Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front and rear aspects.
Kitchen - 2.87 x 3.02 (9'4" x 9'10") - Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Built-in oven. Electric hob. Space for washing machine. Built-in fridge. Boiler (Oil) is housed in the Kitchen. UPVC double glazed window to back and door into Conservatory.
Conservatory - 4.45 x 3.40 (14'7" x 11'1") - Constructed of full UPVC double glazing. Door to garden.
Inner Hallway - 1.96 x 1.64 (6'5" x 5'4") - Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Shower Room - 1.64 x 1.96 (5'4" x 6'5") - Suite comprising: Double shower and basin. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Separate Wc - 0.83 x 1.96 (2'8" x 6'5") - WC. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One - 3.57 x 3.46 (11'8" x 11'4") - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.45 x 2.44 (11'3" x 8'0") - UPVC double glazed window to rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.32 x 2.62 (10'10" x 8'7") - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Outside Front - The property is accessed via a tarmac driveway with lawn at the front , well stocked borders and mature trees. Covered Car port.
Garage - Single Garage with up and over door.
Outside Rear - The rear garden is well stocked, mainly laid to lawn with conifer hedge running along the back of the garden. Patio area runs all the way around the property. Space for sheds. Oil tank to the rear of the garage.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - BANDING E.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Location On Map - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26525508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.