2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRichmond Avenue, Aylestone, Leicester
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- Must View
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY. Offering an OPEN PLAN lounge leading to both stairs and to the dining room. A kitchen which leads to the yard downstairs, with the two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and access to a loft area. MUST VIEW
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY. Access is given via a front door which leads into the main OPEN PLAN lounge area. From here you will have access to the stairs leading to the first floor landing and through to the dining room. The dining room leads to the kitchen which then leads out to the rear yard. Once upstairs you will have the two bedrooms and a bathroom as well as access to the loft area. MUST VIEW
Open Plan Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 11" max ( 5.26m x 3.63m max )
Entrance door to the front, window to the front and radiator
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Window to the rear and radiator
Kitchen 16' 2" x 6' 3" ( 4.93m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, radiator and space for appliances. Window to the side and door to the yard
First Floor Landing
With loft access and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, fitted sink and radiator
Window to the rear, bath, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.