3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandbeds Road, Halifax
Offers Over £100,000
- **GUIDE PRICE** £100,000-£110,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- New Central Heating & Double Galazing throughout
- Close to Local Amenities & Schools
Very WELL PRESENTED is this delightful THREE bedroom terrace.The property is within close proximity to local amenities and schools.
William H Brown in Halifax are delighted to introduce to the market this three bed mid terrace. Close to all amenities. The accommodation comprises of new double glazed throughout, fitted kitchen with a new combi boiler, newly fitted vertical blinds, lounge. Second floor leading to three bedrooms and house bathroom.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' 8" max ( 4.32m x 4.47m max )
The lounge is lead from the entrance hall comprising of a gas fire with newly fitted marble surround. Laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation. And central heated radiator.
Kitchen/diner 8' 1" x 18' ( 2.46m x 5.49m )
The kitchen offers a range of white gloss wall units and fitted base units with a work surface over and an inset , ceramic sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates an electric oven and four-ring gas hob and tiling to the splash area. The kitchen houses the central heated boiler and offers plumbing for a washing machine. With a window to the rear elevation. New central heated radiator.
Leading to the loft area.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 8" max ( 3.91m x 3.25m max )
The master is a double room with a double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 10" max ( 3.07m x 3.30m max )
Double room with fitted storage cupboard a double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 5" max ( 2.92m x 1.96m max )
Has a fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heated radiator.
The house bathroom includes a three piece suite comprising of a P shaped bath with a mixer tap and shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Full tiled walls and floor. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Stainless steel gas central heated towell radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small enclosed gravelled garden with hedges and two newly fitted gates. To the rear garden is a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56232415.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.