Mixed Use for saleAvery Hill Road, Eltham, SE9
Under Offer £850,000
- Freehold building consisting of four A3 commercial units
- Arranged over the ground and first floors
- Two seperate, two bedroom teneted flats on first floor
- Great New Eltham location
Offering a fantastic investment opportunity with both business units and residential accommodation in a prime location in New Eltham close to transport links.
Near the Railway station is the Library, the Co-operative Food Store, a cluster of small shops and the Post Office. Larger chain stores may be found in nearby Eltham and Sidcup High Streets, which are a short drive away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.