2 bedroom cottage for saleStation Road, Bawtry, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000
- Characterful Cottage in Central Bawtry Location
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms & Ensuite
- Off Street Parking & Landscaped Gardens
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000 For sale by auction at Leeds United Football Ground, Elland Road, Leeds, held on WEDNESDAY 20th SEPTEMBER, commencing at 12:30pm.
CENTRAL BAWTRY LOCATION - UPGRADED COTTAGE. Fantastic location within the heart of the town, walking distance to all the amenities. The vendor has recently improved the property with a new kitchen and bathroom, landscaped gardens and an off street parking area. Deceptively spacious cottage with two reception rooms, two bedrooms, one with an ensuite. Enclosed garden to the rear, private and landscaped.
Bawtry offers a prospective buyer a lovely cottage which has retained much of its character, yet has been improved in the later of 2015. Offering an excellent primary school within walking distance, shops and supermarkets, local dentist and doctors are all in close proximity. Bawtry is a great place for commuting to the A1, access is within a 10 minute drive with links to the M1 & M18 motorways. Retford & Doncaster Stations both have direct train links to London within a 2 hour commute, making Bawtry an extremely versatile town to live.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
Good sized reception room with a wooden fire surround with an open fire as the main feature of the room. There are storage units to the alcove, tv aerial point and a central heating radiator. Front facing window overlooking the garden, entrance door and access through to an inner hall.
With stairs leading upto the first floor and access through into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.61m )
Good sized second reception room with a rear facing window, useful understairs storage cupboard and a door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
Upgraded in 2015, with a modern range of wall and base units and a new electric hob and oven. Rear facing window and a tiled floor giving access to the rear lobby.
Having a side facing entrance door and a tiled floor.
Newly fitted in 2015, having a contemporary white bathroom suite consisting of a bath, hand wash basin and a low flush wc. Having a side facing window, tiled walls and a tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Having a front facing window, tv aerial point and a central heating radiator. Telephone point and access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.20m Max x 3.30m )
Having a rear facing window and a central heating radiator.
Having a low flush wc and a hand wash basin
The front of the property offers a gravelled area for off street parking and is lawned with a wall surrounding.
To the rear of the property there is a fenced and enclosed garden which has recently been landscaped and has a lawned garden and paved patio.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850 inc vat, payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
All offers made prior to auction must be able to exchange immediately once informed acceptable & must adhere to all the auction conditions. But please note we are unable to accept and exchange on any offer the week prior to the auction. Offers are more than welcome but we would need you to take this to the room or for it to be a telephone or proxy bid
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office by foot turning right out of the office, go past Sainsburys and Milandas Hair Salon, The property is to the right hand side, set back off Station Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56233865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Bawtry on 01302 710735.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.