4 bedroom detached house for saleSandbeck Court, Bawtry, Doncaster
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Bawtry Location
- Viewings An Absolute Must
- Off Street Parking & Garage with Boot Room
- Spacious Accommodation
DETACHED HOUSE ON POPULAR KINGSWOOD ESTATE IN BAWTRY. Having a cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Snug area, Dining room & Utility room. Garage & Boot Room. FOUR Bedrooms, Two ensuites & Jack & Jill Ensuite. Call today to arrange a viewing on this fantastic property which is READY TO MOVE INTO.
Bawtry is a great place to live with a wide range of amenities on offer including excellent primary school, transport to local Secondary Schools. Great commuter links to the A1 with access through to both the M1 & M18 motorways, both Retford & Doncaster have train links to London within 2 hours. DETACHED HOUSE ON POPULAR KINGSWOOD ESTATE IN BAWTRY. Having a cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Snug area, Dining room & Utility room. Garage & Boot Room. FOUR Bedrooms, Two ensuites & Jack & Jill Ensuite. Call today to arrange a viewing on this fantastic property which is READY TO MOVE INTO.
Upon entry into the property via a front facing entrance door there is tiled flooring, staircase to the first floor and access to the garage. Access is also given to the kitchen/ diner, lounge, snug and cloakroom.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Central heating radiator and a tiled floor.
Light and airy main reception room having a gas fire with modern surround, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing French doors to the garden.
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and two central heating radiators. Tv aerial point and a telephone point.
Family Breakfast Kitchen 21' 8" MAX x 18' 11" ( 6.60m MAX x 5.77m )
Open plan modern family kitchen with dining area and snug area with electric fire on wall. Fitted kitchen having wall and base units and granite worktops. One and a half bowl sink unit with granite splashback above. Having space for an American fridge freezer, built in double oven and 5 ring gas hob with an extractor fan above. Spot lights to the ceiling, two rear Velux windows, rear facing French doors to garden and double glazed window. Two central heating radiators and tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Having a side facing double glazed window and an entrance door. Wall and base units and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Wall mounted boiler, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and half tiling to walls. Also having a central heating radiator.
Having spot lights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and two cupboards, one of which houses the water tank. Also giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom One & Five / Dressing 9' 3" x 14' 6" ( 2.82m x 4.42m )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Access to the ensuite and partially open plan to the firth bedroom (currently used as the dressing area). Dressing area fitted with hanging rails, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Modern shower room with mains fed shower in cubicle, Vanity unit with wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having a front facing obscured double glazed window and spot lights to the ceiling. Half tiling to walls and a tiled flooring, Chrome heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator. Also offering access to the Jack & Jill ensuite.
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Having access from both bedroom two and bedroom three. Bath with shower over, splashback tiling, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" into wardrobe x 12' 10" MAX ( 3.53m into wardrobe x 3.91m MAX )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and central heating radiator. Also offering access to the Jack & Jill ensuite.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 11' 2" upto wardrobes ( 3.51m x 3.40m upto wardrobes )
Double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows, coving and spot lights to the ceiling, wardrobes to one wall and Tv aerial.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window and central heating radiator. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, extractor fan.
To the front of the property is off road parking with access to the garage. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden having mature borders and a decked seating area.
Double garage which has been partitioned into a single garage and boot room by a stud wall only.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.