1 bedroom apartment for saleDrewstead Road, London, SW16
- Victorian conversion flat
- Second floor (rear)
- Excellent location, close to transport
- Studio room
- Modern shower room
- Entrance hall with large storage closet
- Communal west facing resident's garden
- No chain
- Sole agent
The flat is located in Streatham Hill on Drewstead Road and is just moments away from Streatham Hill station with speedy links to London Victoria.
A great deal of thought has gone into the design and presentation of this smart top (second) floor studio apartment which has a wonderful eaved open-plan kitchen and living room.
The property has been recently refurbished and redecorated throughout and offers a well-appointed, bright interior with practical features such as a large fitted closet with plumbing for a washing machine, space for hanging and general storage.
There is a smart white modern shower room, entrance hall and access to a sunny west-facing, low-maintenance resident's communal garden with barbeque area.
The property is available exclusively through Winkworth and there is no onward chain.
Streatham Hill train station, turn right onto Drewstead Road
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STH160325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.