3 bedroom apartment for saleBallance Street, Lansdown Road, Bath
Sold STC £200,000
- Immaculate Maisonette with Widespread Views across Bath
- Three Bedrooms
- Smart Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Attractive Oak Flooring
- Southwest Facing Balcony
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
SOLD FOLLOWING MULTIPLE OFFERS AT THE OPEN HOUSE - Wonderful views across Bath, quality fitted kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom, three bedrooms and a southwest facing balcony, all feature within this light and airy Lansdown maisonette.
OPEN HOUSE LAUNCH on Saturday 1st October between 12;00 & 1:00 pm. Please call to confirm attendance.
Accommodation comprises Hallway; Living Room; Kitchen/Dining Room; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Cloakroom; Balcony with Views; Store Room.
Communal hallway with a useful store room bikes, tools etc. Single staircase rising to the front door.
Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Oak flooring. Entry phone. Walk-in utility cupboard. Doors to living room and kitchen/dining room.
Living Room 17' 1" x 10' 4" ( 5.21m x 3.15m )
Double glazed picture window to rear with widespread views. Radiator. Attractive Oak flooring. Ceiling coving. Double glazed door opening onto a balcony.
Balcony 17' 2" x 6' 2" ( 5.23m x 1.88m )
Southwest facing with widespread views across Bath.
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front with pleasant leafy outlook. Recently refitted with an excellent range of wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashback and inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge and freezer. Built-in cupboard housing hot water tank and boiler. Telephone point. Ceramic tiled floor. Spotlighting.
First Floor Landing
Solid Oak flooring. Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front with an attractive leafy outlook. Solid Oak flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear with widespread views across Bath. Solid Oak flooring. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" (max) x 6' 1" (max) ( 3.07m (max) x 1.85m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear with widespread views. Solid Oak flooring. Built-in wardrobe and desk. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Double glazed obscure window to front. Fitted with a smart white suite with chrome fittings comprising corner paneled bath with shower mixer taps. Separate corner shower cubicle. Wash basin with storage cupboard below. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Chrome ladder radiator.
White suite with chrome fittings comprising wash basin with storage cupboard below and low level WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and floor.
From the George Street office of Allen & Harris proceed to the traffic lights and turn left onto Lansdown Road. Follow the road up the hill and the Balance Street flats will be found on the left hand side just below Spencers Belle Vue. Enter the building at the north entrance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56235160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.