3 bedroom penthouse for saleTheatro Tower, Greenwich, SE8
- Brand new three bedroom penthouse from developers, Union
- Ready to move into
- High quality wood flooring
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated Siemens appliances
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Sleek fitted en suite and bathroom
- Private terrace with beautiful City views
Situated on the eighth floor of a modern block of apartments, this stunning three bedroom penthouse benefits from stylish and contemporary interiors and a private terrace which beautiful city views.
Located closely to Greenwich Village, Theatro Tower is within a close proximity to an array of bars, restaurants and shops. Also for transport into central London, Cutty Sark and Greenwich DLR Stations are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.