3 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Great Maplestead, Halstead
Sold STC £375,000
- Unique three bedroom detached property
- Dating back to the 18th century
- Large ground floor accommodation with versatility
- Large garden backing onto fields
- Ample off road parking
We are delighted to offer this unusual 3 bedroom detached flint cottage. Offering quirky yet spacious living accommodation with annexe potential on the ground floor. Situated on a large plot with ample off road parking and backing onto fields.
Great Maplestead is a small village approximately three miles from the market town of Halstead, and seven miles from Sudbury. There are shops nearby in Castle or Sible Hedingham and Halstead and the surrounding area contains many other villages and countryside. Sudbury and Braintree each offer wider facilities, together with Colchester which is an easy drive. There are excellent connections to London by rail from Braintree or Marks Tey, by the A12 and the new A120 express road through to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Door to front aspect.
Wooden door to front aspect.
Study / Snug 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
Single glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Access to loft.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 2" max ( 4.72m x 3.71m max )
Single glazed windows to front and side aspects. Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Radiator. TV point. Door leading to Study/Snug.
Dining Room 15' 6" x 13' 10" max ( 4.72m x 4.22m max )
Single glazed window to front aspect. Open fireplace with brick surround and beam with tiled hearth. Radiator. Exposed beams. Airing cupboard. Door leading to stairs rising to first floor. Archway to:-
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Step leading to Dining Room. Vinyl flooring.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Door leading to garden. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Single glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle. Door leading to Dressing Room.
Stairs rising from Dining Room. Single glazed window to front aspect. Meter cupboard.
Bedroom One (ground Floor) 21' 2" x 13' 3" ( 6.45m x 4.04m )
Single glazed windows to all aspects. Patio doors to rear aspect. Vaulted ceiling. Exposed beams. Radiator.
Storage space. Door leading to Bedroom One. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Double width shower cubicle. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Single glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Single glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Laminate flooring.
Single glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Part tiled. Chrome heated towel rail. Access to loft. Tiled flooring.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a lawned area and a pathway leading to the front door, with tree and shrub surrounds, and enclosed by a brick wall.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden has a private courtyard area and there is vehicular access to the side with a hardstanding area for off road parking. Lawned area with tree and shrub surrounds, and enclosed by panelled fencing. Backing onto fields. Sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56237948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.