4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaygate, Esher, Surrey
- Modernised and extended contemporary semi-detached family home
- EPC D
- Generous entrance hall
- Bay-fronted sitting room
- Spacious and beautifully appointed kitchen / breakfast / family room with bifold doors to rear garden
- Ground floor cloakroom and utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom and master en suite shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Ample off-road parking for several vehicles
A c.1950's semi-detached property which has been the subject of a comprehensive yet thoughtful re-modelling by the present owners. The existing layout now makes for a highly welcoming and stylish family home offering contemporary and beautifully presented accommodation, arranged over three floors. The ground floor offers a an unusually spacious entrance hall with utility room and adjacent cloakroom, a traditional sitting room with bay window and a really generous kitchen / breakfast / family room with built in appliances. This space really is one of the eye-catching features of the property with bifold doors opening directly out onto the large timber deck and garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom with the second floor providing a master bedroom suite incorporating en suite shower room. Ample off-road parking is provided to the front of the property for several vehicles whilst to the rear there is a mature, simply arranged enclosed garden extending in all to 72 feet x 25 feet.
A semi-detached house which has in recent years been the subject of considerable extension / re-development together with a thoughtful programme of refurbishment resulting in contemporary four bedroom accommodation.
Details for property ID 12617 supplied to Rightmove on 11/10/16 at 1:00 pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Claygate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.