3 bedroom terraced house for saleAston Road, Southsea
Withdrawn from Market £287,000
- Extended Three Bedroom Family Home
- Rarely Available in Highly Requested Location
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Living Room plus Small Basement/Cellar Area
- Three Bedrooms : First Floor Bathroom : Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
Fry & Kent has pleasure in marketing this extended three bedroom house located in a much requested location just north of Highland Road. Schools and shopping facilities are both close by with Southsea seafront and Canoe Lake half a mile or so away. Enhanced by its traditional double bay and cast iron canopy porch, this spacious family home benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing features; entrance hall, basement cellar, living room, open plan dining room with archway to a fitted kitchen (including integrated appliances) and open way to a full width family room extension with cloakroom together with three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Externally, there is a wall enclosed landscaped garden with paved patio and artificial lawn. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7160219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.