4 bedroom town house for saleThe Boulevard, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Sold STC £400,000
- 4 bedroom detached town house
- Garage and parking for 2 cars adjoining the garden
- Close to local transport
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- EPC energy rating B (81)
I am sure, like me you will absolutely love the vaulted ceiling into the living room which also has French doors that open out onto the garden, what an absolute delight on a summers day, you can just open the doors and feel the breeze gently cooling you down.The home is so light and airy you really do get a feeling of space throughout the home, the sun just seems to pour in at all times of the day, no matter what room you sit in.If you enjoy entertaining there is a separate dining area and the kitchen/breakfast room is a fabulous size and has been improved by the current owner.All the bedrooms are generous sizes with en-suite bathroom off bedroom one and every bedroom has built-in wardrobes which is a fantastic feature.On the second floor you will find an open plan study area on the landing, so if you need to work from home it would be an ideal relaxing spot.The gardens have lovely flower beds, lawns and they have a real private feel to them, you can lose many hours of a weekend just tinkering around or enjoy the sunshine. Move in and put your feet up.
What the Owner says:
Recently re-decorated throughout, I wanted a home that I could move into and not have to worry about a thing, it has a 10 minute nearby bus service to Bognor and Chichester and railway station beyond and I really wanted it to be detached.Since moving in I used a window from the dining room which gave me some extra shelf space. The room was so bright anyway, and I have improved the kitchen to just the way I like it.In the end for as much as I love it, it is not practical for me, and I really don't need all these rooms. I am sure a young couple or family will just love it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 4'9 x 3'4 (1.45m x 1.02m)
- Kitchen./Breakfast Room: 16'4 x 8'2 (4.98m x 2.49m)
- Dining Area: 9'0 x 8'3 (2.75m x 2.52m)
- Living Room: 16'2 x 11'4 (4.93m x 3.46m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'11 (3.69m x 3.02m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 12'1 x 9'2 (3.69m x 2.80m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom: 9'5 x 5'5 (2.87m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage
- 2 x Off Road parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56242354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.