2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilton Castle, Wilton
- A Rare Purchase Opportunity
- Stunning Wilton Castle Location
- Secure Gated Courtyard Position
- Impressive Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Demands Internal Inspection
- Spilt Level Stylish Accommodation
The current owners have invested time and money and brought this property to an exemplary standard, stylish and modern throughout. Many features include an impressive re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, stunning family bath with four piece suite, under floor heating and recessed TV. Set within the impressive grounds of Wilton Castle and within a secure gated courtyard for which only residents can access. The grounds of Wilton Castle boasts acres of greenery, orchards and secret gardens all of which the residents are free to enjoy. To boot this property enjoys a rear patio garden adjoining the rear lounge. Internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the qualities of this superb property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56243705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED150641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.