5 bedroom detached house for saleDigby Fen, Billinghay, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Extensive Front & Rear Gardens
- Surrounding Field Views
- Rural Location
- No Onward Chain attached
GUIDE PRICE £410,000 to £440,000
Sat on a more than generous plot, boasting a wealth of accommodation and having field views to all angles, as far as the eye can see, this FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE in DIGBY FEN is the perfect rural family home. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached.
If it's a rural life you are looking for with minimal neighbours and field views as far as the eye can see then look no further, this FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE in DIGBY FEN is the perfect place for you and the family. Sat on an extensive plot, which the vendor advises is over 2 acres of land *, with a wealth of accommodation to the property this detached house is not to be missed. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, spacious entrance hall, utility room, lounge, breakfast kitchen with dining area, study/ground floor bedroom five, additional dining room/ground floor bedroom four, sitting room and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are a further three bedrooms, all generous in size and all benefitting from fitted wardrobes, complemented by the modern family shower room. To the front of the property there is an extensive lawned front with a variety of planted trees, surrounded by field views as far as the eye can see, as well as gated OFF ROAD PARKING. To the rear there is a small lake with an island and an additional extensive rear lawned garden, perfect for equestrian or the potential to develop subject to the relevant planning.
Accessed via glazed front door, having uPVC window to both sides, tiled flooring and leading to the:
Having understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
Having a uPVC window to the front, radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine and work tops with space for appliances below.
Sitting Room 13' 3" x 13' into alcove ( 4.04m x 3.96m into alcove )
Has an LPG gas fire with ornamental surround, uPVC windows to rear and side and radiator.
Kitchen Area 14' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.56m )
Has a range of base and wall units, built in gas Range cooker, built in dishwasher, a one and a half bowl sink, uPVC window to front with gorgeous views, tiled flooring, underfloor heating, tiled splashbacks, uPVC door to the rear and exposed beam work.
Dining Area 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Has a uPVC window to the front with field views, radiator and tiled floor.
Has a uPVC window to the side and radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Has tiled flooring, uPVC window to the side, marble tiled walls, tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath unit, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Has uPVC windows to the front and side and radiator.
Lounge 27' 4" into alcove x 14' 10" ( 8.33m into alcove x 4.52m )
Has an LPG gas fire with ornamental surround, aluminium patio doors to the side, two radiators and uPVC windows to sides and rear.
Study / Bedroom Five 12' 10" max x 10' max ( 3.91m max x 3.05m max )
Has a range of fitted drawers, cupboards and desk unit, wooden flooring, radiator and uPVC window to rear.
Has a wood framed windows to all aspects, glazed uPVC door to rear, tiled flooring and staircase rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.91m max )
Has a range of fitted wardrobes, uPVC windows to rear and side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' max ( 3.94m x 3.05m max )
Has an original feature fireplace, radiator, fitted wardrobes and uPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" excl wardrobes x 7' 11" ( 3.51m excl wardrobes x 2.41m )
Has a uPVC window to the front with far reaching views, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Has a double tiled shower unit, low level WC, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and uPVC window to front.
There is an extensive lawned front garden with a variety of planted trees, surrounded by field views as far as the eye can see.
The space to the rear of the property simply cannot be described and must be seen to be fully appreciated. Huge potential for equestrian facilities subject to relevant planning. The vendor advises that there is over 2 acres of land.
There is gated off road parking.
The vendor advises that there is over 2 acres of land with the property. William H Brown have not confirmed this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56243992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.