3 bedroom detached house for saleDartford Road, MARCH
Sold STC £162,500
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mostly Double Glazed Windows
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** NO CHAIN NO CHAIN NO CHAIN ** MAKE IT YOUR OWN! ** Convenient to Town Centre. Rear Gardens. Conservatory. Lounge plus Separate Dining Room.
This detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room and rear gardens. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Stairs leading off. Tiled floor. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 1" max into recess ( 3.68m x 3.68m max into recess )
Window to front. Window to side (single glazed). Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Feature fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.68m x 3.25m plus recess )
Two windows to side. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with wood surround. Storage cupboard under the stairs (walk-in with window to side).
Kitchen 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to side. Door to conservatory. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
UPVC construction. Windows to side. Windows to rear. Radiator. Door to side. Tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator. Smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 2" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.18m plus recess )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. TV & telephone point. Feature fireplace with wood surround.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.08m )
Window to side. Radiator. TV & telephone point.
Comprising four piece suite. Window to side. Panelled bath, Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for off road parking and low maintenance.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a hard standing.
Further gardens are laid to grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56243998.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.