2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSchool Green, Clutton, Chester
Sold STC £145,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £145,000 - £155,000
- Quiet village location
- Two bedrooms
- Recently modernised
- Gas central heating
GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £155,000 Situated at the head of a quiet cul de sac, on the edge of open countryside sits this well presented two bedroom property which has benefitted from recent modernisation.
GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £155,000 Situated at the head of a quiet cul de sac, on the edge of open countryside sits this well presented two bedroom property which has benefitted from recent modernisation including addition central heating, and windows and doors, new carpets and decorated throughout and new spot lights in the bathroom. The property is within walking distance of the local primary school. The accomodation briefly comprises; Entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear and a driveway providing offroad parking. The property needs to be viewed to appreciate how it differs from any similar properties.
With a front elevation UPVC double glazed entrance door and window, and tiled flooring
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted electric fire, under stair storage cupboard, television and telephone points and a radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor. Opening to dining area room.
Dining Room 7' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden. A radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.25m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complimentary roll top work surfaces. Integrated brand new electric Bosch oven and grill, four ring Hologen ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor overhead. Ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances and rear elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Double bedroom with a front elevation UPVC double glazed window. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Television point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Double bedroom with a rear elevation double glazed Velux roof window and a radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising; tile edged bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower, contemporary circular wash hand basin and low level wc. Heated towel radiator/ rail, newly fitted inset spot lights and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for two vehicles, a small garden with a planted border, and paved pathway leading to the property entrance.
Low maintenance rear garden with raised decking area, fenced boundaries and a planted border. Timber gate providing access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.