4 bedroom detached house for saleScampton Road, Worksop
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE-£200,000- £220,000 FREEHOLD DETACHED
- PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
Executive FREEHOLD property available to the market with no upward chain and offering £1000 buyer incentive. To include entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, four bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing.
GUIDE PRICE-£200,000- £220,000 Executive FREEHOLD property available to the market with no upward chain and offering £1000 buyer incentive. Offering a fantastic location with the close proximity of the A57 linking to the M1 and within the catchment area for Valley Outwood Academy. To include entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, four bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing.
Scampton Road, Gateford
Entrance door, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Two piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, radiator
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.84m )
Front and side facing double glazed windows, radiator, television point, the main focal point being the fitted electric fire with a surround over
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Rear facing french doors leading onto the rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, four ring gas hob and hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher, tiled splash backs, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, space for a fridge freezer
With a range of fitted units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, door leading outside
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in storage cupboard, access to the loft space
Master Bedroom 16' 11" into door recess x 10' 9" ( 5.16m into door recess x 3.28m )
Front and side facing double glazed window, radiator, door leading into the...
Three piece suite comprising a double shower enclosure with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, shaver point, side facing obscure double glazed window
Bedroom Two 16' 8" into door recess x 11' 4" ( 5.08m into door recess x 3.45m )
Front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 6' 1" ( 3.15m x 1.85m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, side facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, shaver point
Front garden to include a laid to lawn area and driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Rear garden with a laid to lawn area, two sheds included within the sale, outside water tap.
Garage 18' x 8' 6" ( 5.49m x 2.59m )
Up and over main access door, power and light connected, rear courtesy door, wall mounted gas combination boiler
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56245210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.