2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Tree Road, North Walsham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Town Location
- Spacious Rear Garden
** Ideal for first time buyers or investment **
This spacious semi detached house is located within walking distance to the busy market place, that benefits from many shops and supermarkets. With excellent train and bus links, this property is ideal if your looking to travel to Norwich or beyond.
** Ideal for first time buyers or investment **
This spacious semi detached house is located within walking distance to the busy market place, that benefits from many shops and supermarkets. With excellent train and bus links to this property is ideal if your looking to travel to Norwich for business.
The accommodation provides two bedrooms and two reception rooms and a rear garden. The property has gas central heating.
With a door to the front, a ballustrade stairway, cove cupboard, radiator and old style tiling to floor.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' to chimney breast ( 3.56m x 3.35m to chimney breast )
With a double glazed window to the front, fire place, radiator. Opens to:
Dining Room 16' 4" to chimney breast max x 12' max extending to 8' min ( 4.98m to chimney breast max x 3.66m max extending to 2.44m min )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a fire place. Door opens to:
Kitchen 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, space for a cooker, tiling surround, tile flooring. Double glazed window. Door to porch.
With door to garden
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, study space, panelled doors off and balustrades to two sides of stairs.
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' 1" max narrowing to 11' to chimney breast ( 3.66m x 3.68m max narrowing to 3.35m to chimney breast )
With double glazed window to the front, floor boards and alcoves either side of chimney breast.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 5" max narrowing to 8' 4" to chimney breast ( 3.66m x 2.87m max narrowing to 2.54m to chimney breast )
With a double glazed window to the rear, floor boards and a radiator.
With a WC, hand wash basin and a bath with shower over. Double glazed window, cupboard with gas boiler and a radiator,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56245216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.