3 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Byre, Huntsham Farm, Upper Poppleton
- Traditional barn Conversion
- Three Ensuite Bedrooms
- Feature Breakfast Kitchen
- Spacious Living Room
- Single Storey Accommodation
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Sought After Location
- Completion - December 2016
****ALL PLOTS NOW SOLD****
We are delighted to offer for sale this single storey, three bedroom traditional barn conversion set within the exclusive Huntsham Farm Development, just one mile from the York Outer Ring Road. Converted by James partnership, renowned developers of exclusive barn conversions, the property boasts a superb finish with bespoke, contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with the original features of a period barn. Surrounding land is also available to purchase by separate negotiation.
James Partnership - James Partnership is well versed in reviving historical buildings, including the conversion of former chapels, old barns and stable blocks, redundant farm buildings, period houses (including Georgian, Victorian, Art Deco, Arts and Crafts); indeed all buildings which have either suffered from neglect or which are to encompass change of use and become dwellings for the first time. http://www.james-partnership.com/
N.B. The photos are representative of recent James Partnership projects.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26527012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, York - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.