4 bedroom terraced house for saleLittle End Cottages, Warboys, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 15' Living Room
- 12' Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- 16' Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Brick Built Car Port
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*15' Living Room
*12' Kitchen Diner
*Utility Room & Cloakroom
*16' Master Bedroom with En-Suite
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Brick Built Car Port
Storm porch, glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor. Door to:
4.40m x 4.52m (14'5" x 14'10") maximum. PVCu double glazed sash window to front, walk-in understairs storage cupboard, two radiators, coving to ceiling, glazed door to:
2.82m x 3.65m (9'3" x 12'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in eye level electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
Base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for washing machine, recently fitted wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, part glazed door to rear garden, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
Airing cupboard housing recently fitted hot water tank, coving to ceiling, stairs to second floor, door to:
4.01m x 3.11m (13'2" x 10'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.30m x 2.60m (10'10" x 8'6") minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed sash window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.88m x 2.30m (9'5" x 7'7") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed sash window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
Coving to ceiling, door to:
5.02m x 3.85m (16'6" x 12'8") maximum into alcove. Two sealed unit double glazed velux windows to rear, built-in double wardrobe, built-in single wardrobe, two radiators, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower over, matching shower base and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and tiled surround, sealed unit double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front is laid with block paving with pathway leading to entrance door, enclosed by metal dwarf railings, metal gated access.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved sun patio with seating area, outside cold water tap, laid to gravel area and raised rockery, mature ornamental shrub borders with ornamental trees, gated access to rear leading to brick built, tiled roof car-port providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56245906.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.