3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleReedham Lane, Coningsby, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot
- Private & Peaceful Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Call now to view
Privately positioned, extensive plot and generous accommodation, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in CONINGSBY must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call now to view.
Sat on a generous plot, tucked away in a private location surrounded by fields, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in CONINGSBY must be seen to be fully appreciated. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge with open fire, kitchen, utility room with plumbing for washing machine, inner hall, three bedrooms of generous proportions and modern family bathroom. To the front of the property there is an extensive garden mostly laid to lawn with tree lined borders providing an increased level of privacy and a variety of fruit trees, conifers and planted shrubs. To the rear there is an additional lawned garden with tree line borders and patio walkway as well as a greenhouse. In addition there is gated off road parking which provides ample parking for several vehicles, which leads to the DETACHED GARAGE.
Early viewing advised, call now to view.
Lounge 14' max into alcove x 11' 11" ( 4.27m max into alcove x 3.63m )
Having open fire with tiled hearth, obscure glazed uPVC door to front, uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Has a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Has a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
Has a uPVC window to the side, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 3.23m x 2.62m max )
Is currently used as an office, having airing cupboard with shelving, uPVC window to side and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.63m )
Has a range of base and wall units with work tops over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink inset, uPVC window to rear and side, side access to the property via a partly glazed uPVC door, tiled flooring, space for hob and oven and radiator.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.57m )
Has work tops with space for appliances below, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, partly glazed uPVC door to the rear, uPVC window to the rear and tiled flooring.
Has a panelled bath unit with wall mounted shower over, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and obscure uPVC window to the side.
There is an extensive front lawned garden which has extra privacy provided by the tree lined borders. As well as this there are a variety of planted fruit trees, conifers and planted shrubs.
To the rear there is a tree lined lawned garden with patio walkway and garden greenhouse.
Garage 16' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.95m x 4.14m )
Having up and over door, window to side, power and lighting, personal doors to both front and rear, which leads to a private area which currently houses the garden shed.
There is gated off road parking providing ample parking for several vehicles which leads to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56246404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.