3 bedroom house for saleLyne Village,Surrey,KT16
- Lounge with Open Fireplace and Beamed Ceilings
- Re-fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Granite Worktops
- Family Room/Snug with 'French' doors to Rear Garden
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Victorian Style Bathroom
- Detached Office/Treatment Room
- Victorian Style Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Off Road Parking
Built in 1886 and with later extensions is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached cottage with a detached office/treatment room.
Originally built in 1886 and with subsequent extensions is this semi detached character home with some wood flooring, beamed ceilings, open fireplace and replacement double glazed sash windows. The property is situated in a semi rural location between Virginia Water and Chertsey and the garden backs onto woodland. There is a good sized lounge with an open fireplace, a re-fiited kitchen/diner with granite work tops and some built in appliances. There is an extra reception room which could be utilised as another lounge/family room or office and has 'French' doors leading to the rear garden as well as a utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and a 'Victorian' style family bathroom. The front is well screened from the road and provides off road parking for 2/3 cars. The delightful landscaped rear gardens back onto woodland and provide a high level of seclusion and privacy. There is a detached office/treatment room at the rear of the garden with power and light .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2147597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.