2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestminster Road, Cannock
- Modernised two bedroom semi-detached house
- Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Modern finish throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Good sized private rear garden
- Parking for two vehicles on driveway
- Two double bedrooms
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom semi-detached house. The stand out features of the property include: new fitted kitchen and bathrooms, spacious living & sleeping accommodation, open plan kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, a good sized private rear garden ideal for entertaining and a driveway with parking for two vehicles.
The property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock town centre which offers a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility. On the first floor: two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56247850.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7163159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.