3 bedroom link detached house for saleHigh House Avenue, Wymondham
Sold STC £215,000
- GUIDE PRICE £215,000 - £220,000
- 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Kitchen / Diner
- Off Road Parking
- Secluded Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £215,000 - £220,000
Found in the popular market town of Wymondham and in close proximity to local schools, amenities and the town centre is this wonderful 3 bedroom linked-detached family home.
Extremely well presented throughout, this three bedroom house benefits from a private rear garden, off road parking and a single garage.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge and kitchen / dining area, which provides access to the rear garden. Found on the first floor is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from gardens to front and rear, off road parking and garage.
External entrance door to the front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire place, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Double glazed patio doors opening onto the back garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.98m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink / drainer, electric oven with gas hob.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Fitted wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.03m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin and a bath with mixer taps and shower over. Radiator, fully tiled walls and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Garage 16' 10" x 7' 10" ( 5.13m x 2.39m )
Power, lighting, up and over door. Door leading to the garden.
Externally to the front of the property is a garden area primarily laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door. Also to the front aspect is a shingle driveway leading to the garage and a gate to the side of the house providing pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is also primarily laid to lawn with plant beds and borders and further benefits from a patio area.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north-west on Market Street and continue as the road becomes Cock Street. At the mini round-a-bout take the 2nd exit onto Melton Road. Turn right at the T junction on to Tuttles Lane West and continue. Take the 3rd right onto Lime Tree Avenue then the 2nd left onto Sycamore Avenue. Turn right onto High House Avenue and continue, the property will be found on the right hand side towards the end of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56248678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.