5 bedroom detached house for saleDenby Grange, Church Langley
- A Substantial Five DOUBLE Bedroom House
- Situated In A Cul-De-Sac Location Over Looking The Woodland
- Private Driveway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Leading Through To The Conservatory With Double Doors To The Garden
- Converted Garage Into A Games room & Gym
- Landscaped Rear Garden With Side Access
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Dressing Area With A Juliet Balcony & En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- LED Lighting Throughout
- E.P.C. Rating : D
* A Substantial Five DOUBLE Bedroom House * Situated In A Cul-De-Sac Location Over Looking The Woodland * Private Driveway * Modern Fitted Kitchen Leading Through To The Conservatory With Double Doors To The Garden * Converted Garage Into A Games room & Gym * Landscaped Rear Garden With Side Access * Ground Floor Cloakroom & First Floor Family Bathroom * Dressing Area With A Juliet Balcony & En-Suite To The Master Bedroom * LED Lighting Throughout * E.P.C. Rating : D
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, downstairs W.C, coved ceiling, power points, double doors leading to kitchen/diner.
Downstairs Cloakroom - 1.83m x 0.81m (6'45 x 2'8) - Double glazed window to side aspect, laminated wood style flooring, wash hand basin without pedestal, low level W.C, towel radiator, inset spotlights.
Kitchen/Diner - 2.13m<4.88m x 2.74m<4.57m (7'66<16'47 x 9'61<15'47 - Double glazed window to side & rear aspect, L shaped room, coved to ceiling, range of base & wall units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven (untested) gas hob (untested), extractor hood, power points, inset spotlights, wall radiator.
Conservatory - 3.35m x 2.44m (11'69 x 8'45) - Double glazed window to side aspect, laminated wood style flooring, double doors leading to garden, power points.
Lounge - 5.79m x 3.05m (19'48 x 10'61) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved to ceiling, TV point, double glazed sliding door leading to garden, double radiator, power points.
Study/Games Room - 2.13m x 1.83m (7'46 x 6'57) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, power points, door leading to garden.
Gym/Utility Room - 4.88m x 2.44m (16'37 x 8'32) - Double glazed window to front aspect, space for washing machine/tumble dryer, work surface, inset spotlights, laminate flooring, power points.
First Floor Landing - Airing cupboard, coved to ceiling, power points.
Bedroom One - 5.18m x 2.74m (17'57 x 9'66) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, single radiator, power points, double glazed door leading to Juliet Balcony, power points.
Dressing Room - 2.44m x 2.13m (8'39 x 7'60) - Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, storage area, power points.
En- Suite - 2.44m x 2.44m (8'26 x 8'46) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level W.C, towel radiator, extractor fan, shaver point. part tiled floor.
Bedroom Two - 3.28m x 2.74m (10'9 x 9'69) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved to ceiling, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 3.05m (9'84 x 10'18) - Double glazed window to side aspect, single radiator, power points, storage in eves.
Bathroom - 2.74m x 1.83m (9'88 x 6'24) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, towel radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing - 1.83m x 2.44m (6'46 x 8'72) - Storage, doors to :-
Bedroom Four - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'87 x 9'69) - Double glazed window to side aspect, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom Five - 2.13m x 2.74m (7'53 x 9'53) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, power points.
Garden - Landscaped mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, side access, shed, patio, outside tap, outside lights.
Additional Information - Driveway for three cars, LED wall lights surrounding outside of property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56249188.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26527636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.