3 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Street, Derby
Sold STC £110,000
- RECENTLY MODERNISED PERIOD PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This attractive and spacious period property is situated in an incredbly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, excellent local amenities and commuter links from its position.
This attractive and spacious period property is situated in an incredbly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, excellent local amenities and commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer has been enhanced to a good standard by the current owners therefore the recently modernised and generously proportioned accommodation on offer briefly comprieses entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate wc, rear hallway, cellar, three bedrooms and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation UPVC door with double glazed inset with obscured glass and double glazed window over with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, feature archway, coving, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.25m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' into recess ( 3.76m x 3.35m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, wall munted gas central heating combination Worcester Bosh boiler, door leading to cellar, side elevation double glazed window and door leading into
having side elevation UPVC door with obscuresd glass inset providing access to rear garden and door leading into
Bathroom 8' 5" x 5' 1" ( 2.57m x 1.55m )
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, two rear elevation double glazed window with bscured glass, extractor fan and radiator.
having a white low level wc with push button flush, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 2" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.32m into recess x 3.63m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
having rear elevation double glaxed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" into recess x 9' 8" ( 3.61m into recess x 2.95m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates rear access gate, outside tap, outside lighting and boundary fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56250163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.