5 bedroom detached house for saleStenson Road, Littleover, DERBY
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ANNEXE/GRANNY FLAT
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- GATED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS AND 36 FT LONG GARAGE
- CLOSE TO L9OCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated along the popular Stenson Road in Littleover is this incredibly deceptively spacious and versatile detached family house with 36 ft long garage and separate annexe/granny flat. The well proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
`1 Situated along the popular Stenson Road in Littleover is this incredibly deceptively spacious and versatile detached family house with 36 ft long garage and separate annexe/granny flat. The well proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, family room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, downstairs wet room/wc, annexe/granny flat with shower room, five bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, gated driveway parking for several cars. BOOK A VIEIWNG TODAY TO REVEAL THE TRUE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY ON OFFER!!!
double glazed door with obscured glass insert, front and side elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, radiator, wall light and doors leading into
Family Room 14' 8" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.63m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, gas fire with tiled hearth and surround, laminate flooring, display shelving, two wall lights, radiator and UPVC double doors with obscured glass providing access into
Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
having laminate flooring, gas fire with tiled hearth and surround, display shelving, two wall lights, radiator and opening leading into
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
having space for a dining table, laminate flooring, radiator, door leading into garage and kitchen and rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access into
Conservatory 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
having side elevation french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, laminate flooring, radiator, wall light and UPVC door with obscured glass providing access into annexe/granny flat.
Kitchen 21' 4" x 6' 8" ( 6.50m x 2.03m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted unit with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and double drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, side and rear elevation double glazed windows with tiled sill, large understairs store with meters and consumer unit, recently installed wall mounted Valent gas central heating combination boiler, tiled flooring, radiator and side elevation UPVC door providing access to
having front elevation UPVC door with obscured glass providing access to side, tiling to walls, tiled flooring, gas meter and door leading into
Downstairs Wet Room
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and floating corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, showering area with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan and electric heater.
Annexe/granny Flat 23' x 9' 7" ( 7.01m x 2.92m )
having side and rear elevation double glazed windows, two fan and light systems, two wall lights, consumer unit, two radiators and UPVC door with obscured glass providing access into
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled flooring and door leading into
Garage And Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan, electric heater and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, loft access hatch, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled corner bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, wooden flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" into bay x 12' ( 4.32m into bay x 3.66m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
having side elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window with deep sill and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated drive providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway leads to to garage and incorporates a garden area which is mainly laid to lawn, flower beds, gated pathway providing access to the entrance door and to the rear of the property, outside security lighting and boundary hedging and fencing and walling. to the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates a variety of fruit trees and shrubs well stocked flower beds, garden shed, outside tap, outside security lighting, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing.
Garage 35' 11" x 7' 9" ( 10.95m x 2.36m )
having up and over door, eight side elevation window with obscured glass, access to annexe/granny flat and dining room for the main property, electric station for cars, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56250190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.