3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFreeman Road, Didcot
Sold STC £275,000
- Sought After Location
- Three Bedroom Semi
- No Onward Chain
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
This property is full of potential and will make a fabulous family home. Situated close to good schooling and within walking distance to local shops, leisure facilities and good recreation play areas.
In need of modernisations this property has huge potential to be a lovely family home. Set in an ideal location, within walking distance to Didcot Girls School and all local amenities. Three bedroom semi detached family home offering lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom. Outside has a drive for off road parking, garage and side access to the rear garden.
Door to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.97m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.15m )
Window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with work surface over and inset sink with drainer. Door leading to garden. Plumbing for washing machine, Oven and cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.18m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising bath, wash basin and W.C.
Patio and gravel garden with mature shrubs and boarders.
Mainly lawn with drive leading down to the garage at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56250223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.