5 bedroom detached house for saleBritannia Square, Worcester City Centre
- For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Rosanagh or Morgan 01905 384848
- 2 ground floor receptions, first floor drawing room (or additional bedroom to suit)
- Kitchen/Breakfast room overlooking the garden. Big practical utility and rear hall
- 4 bedrooms (or 5 if needed) - including multi- room master suite with big bathroom. Guest bedroom and bathroom have seperate staircase. Family bathroom
- Cellerage, garage and carport. Gated entrance and off road parking.
- Wonderful secluded walled garden of 0.3 acre - a real gem - brilliant for families yet right in the city centre
- Schools, station and shops all within a stroll.
- A unique setting close to the river for walking and rowing, the cricket club and of course an easy ride out to Worcester Warriors
- Services: All mains services
- Directions: WR1 3DW. To avoid one- way system into Britannia Square, turn off The Tything into Hebb Street. Take 2nd right into Britannia Sq and timber gates on right.
Detached, big garden of 0.3 acre - Fine grade II listed Georgian town house in Worcester City Centres' premier address
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7162029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.