3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWordsworth Avenue, Newport Pagnell
- Much improved semi detached home
- Three bedrooms (2 with fitted furniture)
- Brick and uPVC conservatory
- Refitted kitchen/dining room, spacious sitting room with solid wood flooring
- Refitted bathroom with underfloor heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas radiator heating with recently fitted combi boiler
- Single garage plus off road parking approximately 3 vehicles
Williams Alder Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this established semi detached home located in a highly regarded estate within Newport Pagnell. The property has undergone many home improvements over the years and is a credit to the current owner.
Briefly the accommodation sitting room with solid wood flooring, a spacious refitted kitchen/dining room, brick and uPVC sun lounge/conservatory, three bedrooms (two with fitted furniture) and a refitted white, three piece bathroom with underfloor heating and a electric shower over the bath. There is a fully boarded loft with fitted loft-ladder.
The property sits centered in its plot with good size, well tended gardens to the front and rear. The south facing rear garden offers a good degree of privacy aided by its well groomed laurel hedgerow. There is a good size timber built garden shed with power connected and an outside tap. The remainder is laid to lawn with patio area and solar powered garden lighting.
There is a block paved hard-standing area to the side of the property providing off road parking for approximately two cars plus further off road parking and a garage close by.
The property really is in excellent order with many home improvements including cavity wall insulation, a new front door, uPVC soffits and fascias, a gas radiator central heating system with a recently installed Worcester combi-boiler, uPVC double glazing, large walk in pantry/cloaks cupboard, laminate flooring and solid wood flooring and a comprehensive CCTV security system installed.
Viewing highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56250928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7205007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Alder, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.