2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMountain Ash Close, Hailsham
Sold STC £225,000
- *** PRICE GUIDE £225,000 - £235,000 ***
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
PRICE GUIDE *** £225,000 - £235,000 *** Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this WELL PRESENTED two bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular and sought after Gleneagles development of Hailsham. The property benefits from AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING and good sized landscaped rear garden.
PRICE GUIDE *** £225,000 - £235,000 *** Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this WELL PRESENTED two bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular and sought after Gleneagles development of Hailsham. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen breakfast room whilst to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING and good sized landscaped rear garden. An internal inspection comes highly recommended by sellers sole agents.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 9' 10" Max ( 4.50m x 3.00m Max )
Double glazed windows to front, gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen, matching wall and base cupboards, work surface to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven with hob over, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back , wall mounted boiler, pantry, radiator, double glazed window to rear and further double glazed french doors to rear.
Stairs from hallway to fist floor landing.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiators.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max x 8' 2" ( 4.01m Max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bath mixer taps, shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled wall, extractor fan, double glazed windows to side.
Low maintenance to front with path leading to front door.
Landscaped rear garden, fence boarders, gated side access, side patio and seating area, pond, varied array of tree's and shrubs.
Ample off road parking to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56251432.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.